Thursday, March 10, 2011

[hanDJob talks to] perv of da low livz


here we go again with another sureshot. it's da low livz from philly.

this is their debut and at the same time last release from '96. why did such a dope posse never release anything else and how come munk with da funk is spitting on «niggaz got beef»? well, hanDJob comes through with the answers. check out his interview with pervert, rapper and producer on this ep.

«Perv:   I was actually introduced to Munk by the group GNC. Corleone, who is on Niggaz Got Beef, is his younger brother and I used to talk with him and Bruce aka Little Gotti. He was from West Philly and I was North Philly. We talked here and there and I asked them all to do a track. At the time it was a Perv track that I was doing to diss various people...»


this ep contains four tracks and was released on dialect records. rappers are mersinareez, twizzler, dirty rat, pure and pervert.


DA LOW LIVZ «DA FAM AND SQUAD RADIO BOOTLEG» EP '96

1. FAM & SQUAD
2. NIGGAZ GOT BEEF
3. PER-VERSE
4. PER-VERSE (PERVERTED HEADNODDERS REMIX)






big shout out to perv for taking the time and of course to my man hanDJob once again!

pz,
akutt

7 comments:

CrimeFamily said...

Thanks to hadjob for the intresting interview, and for the dope EP with nice cuts, standout tracks for me are "fam and squad" wich got that realy dope female vocal or what you call it moan, & Niggaz got beef", the rest are nice too. peace

Kizim said...

Thank you very much, guys! Respect from Russia!

BYL said...

mad thanks for the interview! much appeciated. youre da man haDJob

F.I.P. said...

Thanks for interviews, you're always come with interesting artists.
Did you had more news about Munk ? Do you know if they're still in contact ?

Anonymous said...

@ F.I.P.

i wouldn't know but if you go to Pervs youtube channel you can ask the man himself. i'm sure he'll be lucky to get a few responses on that post.

thx
hanDJob

F.I.P. said...

Alright, I'm gonna leave him some feedback and ask him about Munk.
Thanks man !

ecks-bogota said...

thanks for the knowledge dropped.
niggaz is my chosen one, can't get it out my head