Wednesday, September 01, 2010

[remixes] sp.cifyk / france


here we go with our first remix package from france!

sp.cifyk sent me over these joints, which were made in '04. all tracks are produced by him except for the common remix, which is by dee wax.

spcifyk dj /producer from the south val de marne area (bonneuil sur marne). my passion for hip hop began in the early 80's by practicing dancing such as smurf and breakdance. then in the 90's i started doing graffiti for various projects.
after collecting records and lots of hip hop magazines i decided to buy some equipment and to build my own home studio in '96.

my influences are dj premier, dj spinna, large pro, pete rock, the uhmma, lord finesse, buckwild, the beatminerz, etc. but of course also other genres are very important in my beatmaking life. soul, funk, jazz and jazz rock to salsa, bossa nova, movie soundtracks to more obscure styles of music. [sp.cifyk]

you can find him on myspace or check his excellent album «city talk» with guestrappers, which he had released earlier this year.




SP.CIFYK "AKAPELLA'S" '04

1. RAWCOTIKS - HARDCORE HIP HOP (SP.CIFYK REMIX)
2. FREDDIE FOXXX - TEACH THE CHILDREN (SP.CIFYK REMIX)
3. ED OG - SAYIN' SOMETHING (SP.CIFYK REMIX)
4. BLACK MOON - HOW MANY MC'S (SP.CIFYK REMIX)
5. COMMON - RESURRECTION (DEE WAX REMIX)
6. SP.CIFYK - TIME LOOP REMIX (SP.CIFYK REMIX)







my joints are rawcotiks, black moon & common.

thanks man and come back with more!


pz,
akutt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOPE RMX!!!!
THANKS

Anonymous said...

Damn, the Black Moon remix is deep...

I'm ready to smoke another one!
BIG UP!

Greaza

Anonymous said...

Lem'me say beyond Erick Sermon's beats! Topperdietopnotch!

Greaza

Anonymous said...

Ohw, I forgot Saukrates and Buckshot and Finesse, but nevertheless, im impressed by the Black Moon remix!!
Once again!

Greaza

Anonymous said...

Yep, i'm stoned right now, did I type Buckshot?
My mind thought Buckshot...

Hip Hop Just needs SP Cifyk!